Vasilis Vasileiadis double-top guitars are pieces of art, magnificent with a craftsmanship that could compete with the best master of the ’60s and 70’s Spanish school. But that is not the important thing: what is amazing is the sound quality. The tone is traditional but with the DT dynamic. The playability is fabulous!
This one has cedar outside top which brings more warmness.
Vasilis DT is slightly heavier than the usual German DT, which is due the back and sides which are doubled. Whereas some DT tends to be too boomy with a short sustain. Vasilis DT is closer to a traditional guitar with a great balance between projection and sustains and most importantly very thick warm notes. The response is very close to a traditional guitar.
The quality of the lutherie is amazing and the sound impressive. The setting is perfect. Here is some information on the guitar :
- Doubletop using Cedar instead of Nomex and Cedar and Canadian Cedar (inner and outer layer)
- Back and sides are in Brazilian Santos (outer layer) and African Mahogany (inner layer)
- Neck: African Mahogany reinforced with two carbon tubes
- Fretboard: African ebony with elevated-fingerboard
- string length: 65 cm
- French shellac for the soundboard and synthetic oils for the back and sides
- Schaller Grand Tuner Hauser-snakewood
- carved headstock, soundport, and bridge
Contact us !
For more information, contact us by using the form below or call us at 0033684784569