After being waiting for 2 years, we finally received the guitar from Boguslaw Teryks. We knew that the guitar would be awesome. Everything is beyond our expectancies: the craftsmanship and the look of the guitar both modern and elegant, the quality of the wood – the quality of the top and the gorgeous Makassar ebony. Then the sound: huge and beautiful with a lot of personalities. The playability is amazing.
Boguslaw Teryks is a Polish luthier based in German Mainz making guitars since 1982 for 40 years. He has a huge know-how in classical guitar making (traditional, double-top, and lattice), he makes lattice guitars which are one of kind very much different from any Australian lattice guitars. He counts among his customer some huge guitar players such as Marcin Dylla and some young rising stars such as Vera Danilina from Russia.
The guitar that we received is the number 263. The guitar offers some wonderful appointments which are very unique which gives to the guitar a very strong personality.
- Master grade Cedar top with a wonderful mat finish and a very complex rosette
- The bridge is very unique with some carved designs on the side and 12-hole-tie block
- The back and sides are in Makassar Ebony – multiplex cold-pressed multilayer and arched back – with a nitrocellulose lacquer for varnishing
- Lattice braced with carbon reinforcement
- The neck is made of American mahogany with an elevated fingerboard
- Extra C notes
- Gotoh tuners
The sound of the guitar is loud, very precise. The string separation is huge. The basses are deep and warm. The trebles are warm with some clarity. The overall feeling is that the guitar has a modern sound : each note is well defined and full.
Contact us !
For more information, contact us by using the form below or call us at 0033684784569