It’s been a long time since we did not have for sale a Daniel Friederich from the ’80s in such a great condition. It still is possible to find some Daniel Friederich but most of them are in bad to very average conditions, here is one Friederich is an exceptional condition. Very Rare!
The sound is of course what you could expect from a Friederich made during the golden years of Daniel Friederich. The guitar sings like in a dream, the trebles are surprisingly thick and long. Most importantly, the condition of the guitar is amazing. The polish has been maintained recently and the top is free of crack. The first owner of this guitar was Roberto Aussel – an Argentian player living in France – who recorded some LPs with this guitar. The second owner was a professional player who took good care of the guitar.
As a result, a Daniel Friederich from the best year in an amazing condition. One of the very best Friederich so far.
This one has wonderful trebles with thick notes, long sustain, and huge overtones. Despite that the guitar has been professionally played, the guitar is in gorgeous condition because the polish has been maintained recently to protect the guitar.
Here are some information of this particular No 530 from 1981:
- Cedar top and Indian rosewood
- The top and the sides are free of crack, there has been a crack in the back which has been repaired
- The first owner was Roberto Aussel who got the guitar in 1981 and recorded many LPs with that guitar. The second owner is a professional player who maintained properly the guitar.
- The guitar has been professionally maintained and the polish has been refreshed recently: as most Daniel Friederich professionally played after a few years, the polish went away but the wood stays very clean; it was a wise decision to maintain the guitar before the wood could be dirty. As a result, the guitar looks close to new.
- The tuners are original. the fret seems to be original as well. The nut saddle is original.
- The bridge saddle has been renewed but with the same compensation as the original one for the B and G strings.
- Because of some back problems, the owner installed a small wooden strap pin to play with a strap at the bottom of the guitar.
Whereas are most the Friederich of that times are at a very high price, this one remains at a reasonable price compared to market price.
Although we know many Friederich owners who might sell one day or another their guitars, it has been very difficult to find a Daniel Friederich at a price that seems to be reasonable – although the prices were already very high. Daniel Friederich guitars are surely the best classical guitars, the demand is high and every month we receive emails from players searching for a Daniel Friederich, surely the best value in terms of top classical guitars and that they will again re-evaluate over time.
The Daniel Friederich classical guitars from the ’80s are among the best Friederich produced. Daniel’s classical guitars are now a standard like Steinway for the Piano. Balance, projection, and sweetness of the trebles. These classical guitars remain unique and some of the most highly searched classical guitars
As you know Daniel Friederich guitars are the most sought classical guitars in the world. Every week we receive from all over the world inquiries of players on Daniel Friederich guitars. So it is not surprising that prices are skyrocketing. As an important guitar dealer, we have noticed that the demand for Friederich largely exceeds the demand for old legendary guitars such as Fleta, Hauser of Romanillos. Here is one of the very best Daniel Friederich that we are offering
Contact us !
For more information, contact us by using the form below or call us at 0033684784569