After the No 661 from 1989 that we had for sale last year , it is a great Daniel Friederich from 1988 which bears the No 653. Here are some details:
- Cedar top and Indian rosewood back and sides
- The Fustero tuners have been upgraded with much better Gotoh tuners in perfect working conditions
- All the components of the guitars are original (saddle, bridge, fingerboard,,..)
- The top had a very minor 5 to 7 cm retouch below the rosette with some fresh polish because the wood was not protected anymore.
- There are some normal playware on the top because the guitar has been heavily played until last month.
- The back only has been professionally repolished because the original polish had gone away where the body touches the back
- Of course, free of cracks, free of repair
The Daniel Friederich classical guitars from the 90’s are among the best Friederich produced. Daniel’s classical guitars are now a standard like Steinway for the Piano. Balance, projection, and sweetness of the trebles. These classical guitars remain unique and some of the most highly searched classical guitars.
It has been sometimes since we did not advertise a cedar top Daniel Friederich from the 80’. Although we know many Friederich owners who might sell one day or another their guitars, it has been very difficult to find a Daniel Friederich at a price which seems to be reasonable – although the prices were already very high. Because the market prices are sort of skyrocketing, most of the owners we know are now holding their guitars in a hope of better prices. Daniel Friederich guitars are surely the best classical guitars, the demand is high and every month we receive emails from players searching for a Daniel Friederich, surely the best value in terms of top classical guitars and that they will again re-evaluate over time.
Contact us !
For more information, contact us by using the form below or call us at 0033684784569