It has been sometimes since we did not advertise a cedar top Daniel Friederich from the 80’. Although we know many Friederich owners who might sell one day or another their guitars, it has been very difficult to find a Daniel Friederich at a price which seems to be reasonable – although the prices were already very high. Because the market prices are sort of skyrocketing, most of the owners we know are now holding their guitars in a hope of better prices. Daniel Friederich guitars are surely the best classical guitars, the demand is high and every month we receive emails from players searching for a Daniel Friederich, surely the best value in terms of top classical guitars and that they will again re-evaluate over time.
This Daniel Friederich is from 1979 and has the No 493. Here are some details:
- Cedar top and Indian rosewood back and sides
- Tuners are original and in perfect working conditions
- All the components of the guitars are original (saddle, bridge, fingerboard, tuners,..)
- The top still has its original polish made by Daniel Friederich … EVEN ON THE TOP. Just in the back of the guitar, where the chest touches the guitar , some polish has been added.
- The frets have been changed.
- There are some normal playware on the top because the guitars has been heavily played until last month. (have a look at the pictures attached. More HD pictures could be available on demand).
- Only one owner (the original invoice will be as well available)
- Of course, free of cracks
The Daniel Friederich classical guitars from the 80’s are among the best Friederich produced. Daniel classical guitars are now a standard like Steinway for the Piano. Balance, projection and sweetness of the treebles . These classical guitars remain unique and some of the most highly searched classical guitars.
Contact us !
For more information, contact us by using the form below or call us at 0033684784569