Domenic makes only 10 guitars per year. Numerous players in Australia play Domenic’s guitar such as Ziggy and Miles Johnson…
Domenic Roscioli’s guitars are similar but with their own personality to Jim Redgate’s guitars: both are light with the objective of capturing a more natural sound. Both have a rather thick for a more woody sound and a lighter body.
This guitar is offering :
- It is a lattice guitar with an arched back and sides layered to give a more rigid form and avoid using inner wood inside which makes the guitar too heavy. The guitar is pretty light 1,940 kg.
- The back and sides are in Ziricote with nice binding in maple. There are some green filets all around the guitar. The polish is nitrocellulose which is quite a solid polish. Domenic polished the inside of the guitar as well to prevent from moisture. (nice idea).
- The top is in red cedar from Canada with a mat finish, a nice rosette.
- Nice bridge in with 12-hole tie block, extra c note, elevated fingerboard. Ebony Fretboard.
- Nice headstock and Gotoh premium tuners.
- 52 mm nit width and low action.
As conclusion: a very nice guitar which has everything a great guitar should have:
- deep basses, thick notes,
- plenty of overtones,
- great playability
- and most importantly a dynamics very close to a traditional guitar with a very woody and warm sound, full and very natural.
Contact us !
For more information, contact us by using the form below or call us at 0033684784569