The Charalampos Koumridis doubletop guitar is far from beeing like the german doubletop guitars. First his guitar weight 2,2 kg. The result is amazing: of course very loud but as well very musical with endless notes.
Here are some spec of the guitar:
- Western Red cedar-nomex-cedar sandwich top
- 650mm scale length, 20 frets
- solid cocobolo rosewood back and an elevated fingerboard
- Spanish cedar neck, Ebony Fingerboard
- ebony bar neck reinforcement
- Bridge : Indian Rosewood Tie block: 12-hole type
- Finished with Shellac French-polish.
- Alessi tuning machines
- weighs approximately 2200grDimensionsAction height at 12th fret: 1st string – 2.7 mm 6th string – 3.7 mmNeck thickness: 1st fret – 21.5 mm ,9th fret – 23,5 mmTotal length: 99,8 cmBody length: 48.4 cmBody width – upper bout: 28 cmBody width – waist: 23.9 cmBody width – lower bout: 37.0 cmBody depth increasing from 9.3 cm to 10.8 cm
Listen to the comparison with the Jose Ramirez …
Here is the link for more information on the Progresso from the Luthier Dieter Hopf
The finest luthier guitars are available at www.concert-classical-guitar.com
Any question contact firstname.lastname@example.org